Upgrade one and then upgrade two.

One of my primary concerns is how to maximize computer resources. For example if you upgrade the memory on a laptop, you usually end up removing the the old memory. If the memory is still good why chunk it?  Had an old thin client that I bought for a few bucks, but it really needed more memory. Forgotten all about the unit until I was checking out what thin clients could be used with the newer thin client server,. Low and behold, after looking inside the the client, it had a slot that looked just like the same form factor as the memory from the laptop.




Awesome.  Now I can upgrade a thin client to work with my newer LTSP server!!  One more piece of equipment back to work. The memory turned from a lemon into lemonade. Or as I started with "Upgrade one and then upgrade two."  Reuses for computers III is out! See it at: http://www.instructables.com/id/Reuses-for-legacy-computers-III/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guiless?

Web.com and Network Solutions, the Walmart of the internet.

MSOffice vs Libreoffice