Re-size desktop icons

I have a really bad habit of leaving my computer on all the time, and we have a few cats. Most of the time the cats try their typing skills; that ends up looking like this,

This morning my little kitten decided to take a nap on the keyboard and change some desktop setting on my Windows Vista.

All the icons ended up getting very very small, after a quick search on Google I found a fast fix.

It was as simple as clicking on the desktop and hitting "Ctrl" and using the mouse wheel to increase or decrease the size of all the desktop icons at once. This should also work on Windows 7?

I thought this was pretty cool, and it could come in handy even if you don't have a cat/hack.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guiless?

Web.com and Network Solutions, the Walmart of the internet.

MSOffice vs Libreoffice