Business data using spreadsheets.

Statistics can be very important especially for a business. I like to know how the instructables are dong. Which are the top viewers, so it gives me an idea of what project to do next and trending of views over time. You can do the same thing with the products you may or may not want to keep in inventory. If it does not sell why keep it on hand. Though the instructables do not cost me anything, I have on occasion deleted what I thought was a dead instructable. Lost a few views, but it overall gives a better picture. (Have a program that gets all the data from the site, so the figures do not have to be typed in manually.)









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guiless?

Web.com and Network Solutions, the Walmart of the internet.

MSOffice vs Libreoffice