Holey.

Normally I probably would not put something like this in the blog. But the more I thought about it, the more I thought it might fit. Like many people who work late at night, you do not want to disturb anyone while building projects. One tool that is very noisy is a drill. There had to be a better way, I looked for an auger in all the stores, but none were to be found except by mail order. Since I make a lot of things, why not make a sort of auger for light projects that would be quiet in use. That is when I came up with a pvc drill. It could always be used a toy for a child in any case.


The hardest thing to possibly implement is a chuck, Was not sure what I was going to do. Happened to be in Harbor Freight and they actually had one on the shelf. It was reasonable enough, so I purchased one.  You can actually get chucks separately. Then I was on my way to completing the project.More on the project at:
http://www.instructables.com/id/Pvc-Hand-drill/

Later.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guiless?

Web.com and Network Solutions, the Walmart of the internet.

MSOffice vs Libreoffice