More and more It sites are recommending against Microsoft Windows 10.
Per IT news.
The 10 reasons you shouldn't upgrade to Windows 10
10. Ongoing privacy concerns
9. OneDrive regression may not work the same way
8. Missing Media Center and DVD player
7. Not much in the way of Universal apps
6. Key apps, including Mail and Edge, aren’t ready yet
5. Win10’s Tablet Mode may not appeal to you
4. The installer may not be ready for you yet
3. Forced updates
2. Ain’t broke, don’t fix
1. Questions, questions, questions
Per PC Advisor
Should I upgrade to Windows 10? Windows 8 didn't get the best reception - is Windows 10 better than Windows 7 or 8.1? How good is Windows 10?
Per Windows Central
14 reasons why you shouldn't upgrade to Windows 10 (http://www.windowscentral.com/14-reasons-not-to-upgrade-windows-10)
1. Upgrade problems
2. It's not a finished product
3. The user interface still a work in progress
4. The automatic update dilemma
5. Two places to configure your settings
configure different options.
6. No more Windows Media Center or DVD playback
7. Problems with built-in Windows apps
8. Cortana is limited to some regions
9. Shutdown and reboot take a long time
10. Devices with limited storage are still limited
11. OneDrive selective sync problem
12. Microsoft Edge isn't ready to replace your default web browser (yet)
13. Continuum is not enough
14. Privacy concerns
Windows 10 shares your files with the internet... (and the federal government)
By default, a Windows 10 update will use your bandwidth to share files on your PC with other PCs. This walk-through shows how to disable that feature--or tone it down a bit.
etc etc etc