Odds and ends.

Yep, it was getting near Easter. of course it is another be careful of overeating time. Cheese cake is a big thing at Easter at our house.

Looks store bought, but it is actually home made. Think mom’s hand mixer finally died in the making of this one.
You never know what you can use in a different way. On rare occasions, we will eat at a fast food restaurant. Normally I do not drink coffee, but looking at the coffee stirrers there had to be another use for them. This is what I came up with:

Now when I see a restaurant that has these, I will go in and get just a few for immediate needs.
One program I am beginning to like is jNetMap. Originally I think it was just a java only version. Now it is at least for Debian a packaged version. Great way to see what is on your network especially for newbies like me.

How to set it up.

The map:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guiless?

Web.com and Network Solutions, the Walmart of the internet.

MSOffice vs Libreoffice